ReClaim-It Puppy Program
We developed our puppy program with new pet owners in mind. As much as we adore our dogs, we understand how stubborn the stains and smells they leave behind can be. So, when you adopt a pet, enroll in this program to get:
- One free Scotchgard™ treatment (for an area up to 200 square feet) with your first carpet cleaning
- 10% off all animal stains going forward, for the entirety of your animal’s life
(And, you can also call and ask about buying a bottle of pet stain treatment to keep at home.)
Don't let soil and odors get too comfortable within your rugs, carpets, and upholstery.
Count on Reclaim-It Restoration & Carpet Care, a family-owned and operated business of more than 30 years, to take care of all of your carpet and upholstery cleaning and restoration needs – for both residential and commercial properties.
Our technician team is composed of highly experienced carpet and upholstery professionals. We specialize in carpet cleaning, mildew, and pet odor removal, upholstery and drapery cleaning, mold remediation, fire and smoke damage restoration, and water damage mitigation.
Why We're Loudoun County’s First Choice in Restoration and Carpet Care:
- We are located in the heart of Loudoun County and service all surrounding areas.
- Our staff is courteous, friendly, and knowledgeable about the cleaning industry. We all strive to make your cleaning experience as pleasant, effective, and efficient as possible.
- We offer same-day service, so contact us at any time to make a timely appointment.
- We expressly use nontoxic cleansers that are pet- and people-friendly.
- We guarantee our work and don't cut corners to ensure that any stain we tackle will be gone for good.
- Our cleaning methods involve truck-mounted hot water extraction, using water upwards of 212 degrees Fahrenheit, which modern-day experts say is the most effective way to remove dirt and other bacteria.
- Our fair prices do not contain any hidden costs.
Contact us today to make an appointment or to schedule a free consult.
For questions about our cleaning procedures, or to schedule a complimentary onsite consultation, call 703-724-4490.